FINCA International opens Microfinance Bank in Nigeria and currently looking for a Human Resources (HR) Manager, to be based in Owerri, Nigeria.
The Human Resources Manager (HRM) heads the Human Resources Department and is responsible for oversight of all human resources systems and procedures, including (but not limited to) recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, conflict resolution, and compensation/rewards management.
The HRM is responsible for the development and implementation HR policies and procedures. In coordination with the management team, in the service of ensuring that the organization meets its goals, the HRM will develop and implement strategies and systems to ensure that the right human resources are in place at the right time and are working to maximum effectiveness and motivation.
The HRM participates actively in regular management meetings and is one of the senior managers of the company.
The ideal candidate will specifically have proven experience in staff learning and development, in career path implementation and management, expertise in sourcing top credit personnel, as well as corporate culture development.
Requirements of the Human Resources (HR) Manager
- University degree in General Business, Management, Economics, Human Resources or Personnel Management,
- At least five years employment experience in a human resources-related role, preferably with a large international company or organization,
- Experience in microfinance or financial services required,
- Experience managing staff required,
- Specific experience in developing a human resources function based on performance management highly desirable,
- Strong knowledge of local labor law and employment practices,
- Enterprising personality with the ability to actively develop systems and policies,
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Team-player with excellent communication skills,
- Computer literacy (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access),
- Written and spoken fluency in English,
- Twenty percent travel within Nigeria required.
How to apply?
Candidates can visit HERE
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.