HPZ – Lagos
The Role: Production Manager
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide production management guidance in technical, 6’s and GMP support for the HPZ Fridge/Freezer assembly lines in either able to facilitate line teams by systematically implementing best practice in production and assembly fields
- Deliver and improve production volumes and quality KPI’s to meet plan within budget.
- Responsible for team’s development and ensuring the company’s valuesof CANDO are cascaded throughout workforce.
- Managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices.
- Control and monitor production variances and costs to ensure they comply and meet annual budgeted targets.
- Assist in the compilation of capital projects with the assistance of Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Plant Manager.
- Ensure all work carried out comply with the relevant codes and standards, whilst maintaining safety and reliability.
- Provide superior customer service to customers through Quality service (right product right time) cost.
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness
Closing date: 30 Aug 2012