ETX-NG is a secure technology platform that will enable the request, transfer and delivery of transcripts between universities, polytechnics and educational institutions in Nigeria as well as with universities in USA and abroad through our collaboration with reputable associations. We have obtained approval from NUC and NBTE and are preparing to go live on Monday, 6th of August 2012.
ETX-Ng is recruiting for the position of “Institution Representatives” to man its Transcript Exchange and Degree/Certification verification data centers nation-wide.
ETX-NG is the Name given to the Electronic Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria. It is a technology platform, acting as a transcript clearing house, exchange and certification verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics and Universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organizations in a secure and trusted environment.
ETX-NG is duly registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission and is in partnership with the National Universities Commission, the National Board of Technical Education and institutions of higher learning in Nigeria and abroad.
We want to employ smart and innovative young people all over the country, who are capable of working and delivering on targets with little direct supervision, to fill the vacant positions of ETX-NG “Institution Representative” at our data centers in the various universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.
1. Track, follow-up and submit real-time progress information on orders placed in assigned institutions.
2. Collate necessary data to verify degree and/or process transcripts for electronic delivery.
3. Manage partnership relationships with the institution where you are posted.
4. Keep and manage record history of all verification and transcript documents obtained from the institution.
5. Act as point-man for all ETX-NG transactions in the Institution.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of an OND
2. Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
3. Excellent computer skills.
Interested candidates are to include their state of interest in the subject of their application (for example: Application for Institution Representative vacancy. Benue state) and send their CVs to email@example.com