Karisto Industrial Systems Ltd is an indigenous company incorporated in November 1987, with two patents from the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The company engages in engineering research, design, development, construction and production of switchgears. It also undertakes engineering construction (electrical, civil and mechanical), including engineering services and contracting. Karisto has expanded her business to include IT solutions and Engineering services. Due to ongoing expansion into other parts of the country, we seek applications from exceptional candidates to fill the position of Business Development Executive in our Abuja office.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Candidates will be responsible for generating leads, and recruiting new customers
- Develop strategy for sales
- Create new marketing ideas
- Managing client relationships
- Manage new and existing clients
- Work independently or within a team
- Strong work ethic and self motivation
- A self starter with high level of drive and energy
- Must possess strong intellect
- Good research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication(verbal and written), negotiating and selling skills
- Ability to work under pressure, strong determination and personal commitment
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal driven
- Managing, planning and organizational skills
- Good presentation skills.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
- A first degree in any field(Graduate/NYSC member)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in marketing
- Good IT and Technical knowledge will be an added advantage
How to apply
Are you an intelligent corper or graduate looking for a flexible job that pays massively on commission? Qualified and interested candidates should apply now!
Click here: http://karistoswitchgear.com/?page_id=433 to apply online or send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6th June 2012